Sunday, September 30, 2007

Time Management

My time is used very wisely I have a very busy schedule I like to have my events or meetings scheduled out I have to know ahead of time so I don't get flustered it drives me crazy when I am late for anything cause that is time I could of used to get my work done.
I have a monthly schedule of all my activities and classes so I don't say I will do something and then have call and cancel my commitment to that individual. That's like going out on and date and say o I for got my wallet and you have pay.
My high school years were okay I got better as I went up the grade levels. I do feel that as I become more of an adult I am becoming aware of things I know I should have managed more efficiently. My college years are even more hectic then my high school cause I have to add a something to my schedule that I haven't really had to do in high school was my class schedule. Because when I made my schedule in high school it just involved the activity I was in and days I could work for my job. So adding my class schedule was a different approach for me when started school this year. It has been tricky getting my schedule worked out I still have a few kinks in it they will resolved in time. I do feel like my judgment in what I do is a big part of time management cause sometimes you may have it schedule to do something but do something totally different.

No comments: